Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm back at it!

Hello readers!

I'm Ashleigh Elle Aye and this is the blog formerly known as The New Lady.

I have been itching to get back into blogging for a while and I'm glad that I've finally gained the inspiration to do it. There have been a few changes in my life and mindset and this blog will reflect those changes and changes to come. As you may have noticed, I changed the name of the blog and deleted all of the old posts. I want to start anew. I have no idea what this blog will look like in a week, month or year but I'm willing to put in work to ensure that it is success. One of my adversaries (I REFUSE to say hater) tried to insult my character by talking about my "numerous failed blogs" and I took that as a challenged. It very well could become another failed blog but I'm willing to try and fail a million times if this failure contributes to my future success. After all, it took Thomas Edison over thousand times to perfect the light bulb. Maybe blogging is my lightbulb.

No comments:

Post a Comment