Friday, June 11, 2010

Warning


There is going to be a multitude of randomness. I'll explain.

I sat in my bedroom and pondered the potential topics that this blog would cover. After all, most of the successful blogs that I read are usually on one or two subjects. I considered becoming a natural hair blogger since I recently cut off all of my natural ends but I decided against it because it seems like every chick with a fro and her mama has a blog. I struggled to find a subject that base my blog around. I never found that subject. So, I am going to just blog about my general interests. After all, I'm constantly growing and gaining new interests and my blog is going to reflect this progression. I promise to do too much rambling and keep the blog organized. It will be organized randomness.

1 comment: